The Art in Public Places Committee is made up of one representative from each the Cultural Arts Commission, Parks, Recreation & Human Services Commission, and Planning Commission, and four members appointed by the City Council at-large.
- Kris St. Clair, Council Appointed Member, Chair
- Margee Hills, Council Appointed Member, Vice Chair
- Pat Fox, Council Appointed Member
- Judy Randlett, Council Appointed Member
- Robyn Valerie Price, Cultural Arts Commission Representative
- Planning Commission Representative
- Parks, Recreation and Human
Services Commission Representative
The Art in Public Places Advisory Committee is responsible for reviewing all sculpture applications in order to ensure compliance with the Art in Public Places Program criteria, as established by City Ordinance No. 1050. Responsibilities include attending all public sculpture review meetings, exercising judgment that is fair and consistent with policy guidelines, advising the Cultural Arts Commission and the City Council on all public art related issues, and upholding the reputation and integrity of the Art in Public Places Program and the City of Brea.
The committee meets on an as needed basis.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View All Agendas and Minutes
For more information, please contact Jenn Colacion please at (714) 671-4452 or Ana Bomgaars at (714) 990-7201.