- Christine Marick, Mayor Pro Tem (Chair)
- Marty Simonoff, Mayor (Alternate)
- Denise Eby, City Treasurer
- Kristin Griffith, Administrative Services Director
- Faith Madrazo, Revenue and Budget Manager
- Alicia Brenner, Senior Fiscal Analyst
- Ana Conrique, Senior Accountant
- Gary Terrazas, Community Member
- Ho-El Park, Community Member
- David Penn, Community Member
- Bill Dennehy, Chandler Asset Mgmnt. (Consultant)
- Ted Piorkowski, Chandler Asset Mgmnt. (Consultant)
- 10:00 a.m.
- Meets Quarterly
- Fourth Monday of January, April, July, and October
- Brea Civic & Cultural Center
Executive Conference Room
1 Civic Center Circle
Brea, CA 92821
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Current/Upcoming Agendas
View Archived Agendas and Minutes
The Investment Advisory Committee shall be composed of seven (7) members, including a City Council Member (who shall serve as chairperson), the City Treasurer, the Administrative Services Director, the Revenue and Budget Manager, and three (3) at large public members appointed by the City Council.
Brea safeguards public funds by prudent investing practices. Providing oversight is the Investment Advisory Committee.
For more information, please call 714-990-7676.