- Your Government
- City Council
- 7:00 p.m. on the first and third Tuesday of the month
- Brea Civic & Cultural Center, City Council Chambers, 1 Civic Center Circle, Brea, CA 92821
FPPC Campaign Filings
Effective January 1, 2021, AB 2151 requires a local government agency to post on its internet website, within 72 hours of the applicable filing deadline, a copy of any specified statements, reports, or other documents filed with that agency in paper format and must be made available for four years from the date of the election associated with the filing.
Per AB 2151, copies of Campaign Disclosure Statements filed by the City Council may be reviewed on this page.
*Please note that certain personal information for statements that are posted electronically (i.e., online or by email) are required to be redacted. Unredacted copies (fees may apply) of campaign statements are available in the City Clerk's Office located at 1 Civic Center Drive, Brea, CA 92821. Due to COVID, City Administrative Offices are currently open to the public by appointment only. Please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (714) 990-7756 to make an appointment for copies.
To access Current Council Members, Committees and Candidates Campaign Disclosures, please click here.
Live Council Broadcasts live
View live City Council meeting broadcasts on Spectrum Cable Channel 3, AT&T U-Verse Channel 99 and online. Council meetings are also replayed at 10 a.m, and at 7 p.m. everyday, except during Brea Planning Commission meetings.
Agendas dated prior to 2015 can be accessed using this link: Archived Agendas and Minutes.
Agendas dated January 1, 2015 to the most recent are in a separate, newer system and can be accessed below:
Here are some quick tips for navigating the AgendaQuick software:
- Use the drop-down menus on the top to access agendas from a specific month or a specific meeting type.
- To search for a specific topic from a past agenda (i.e. Tracks at Brea) use the lower section in blue entitled "Search Agenda Items." Set the time frame for your search using the drop down menus, and enter a keyword, such as "tracks," and hit Enter. Note: This search function will only generate results using from agendas dated Jan. 1, 2015 to present.
- Due to varying sizes of our agenda packets and your internet speed, there may be a delay in opening the file. Thank you for your patience as the file loads.