Purchasing News and Important Reminders!
We've just added two new pages:
- Purchasing News and Important Reminders will provide website visitors with news about Purchasing Activities, Important Reminders, Webpage updates, and more.
- Documents and Forms will provide website visitors with standardized documents and forms.
Purchasing Policy Limits Changed
Purchasing Policy Limits changed as of 11-07-17 as follows:
|Open Market Purchases||$0.00 to $5,000.00 inclusive (increased from $3,000.00)|
|Informal Purchases||$5,000.01 to $25,000.00 inclusive (increased from $3,000.00)|
|Formal Purchases||$25,000.01 and up (no change)|
Recently released RFIs, RFBs, RFPs:
- None at this time.
- Register with us to take advantage of upcoming opportunities; visit the Supplier Registration page.
Recently closed RFIs, RFBs, RFPs:
RFB #18-02-01-A - Software Licenses-Microsoft
- 02-01-18 Release
- 02-15-18 Date Closed at 2:00pm
- 03-01-18 Canceled
The City of Brea is requesting bids for Microsoft Exchange Licenses and other as-needed Microsoft products from a qualified Microsoft Select Providers as listed in the eBid line items per these Specifications.
RFI #18-01A - Corporate-Wide Phone and Voicemail System
- 01-19-18 Release
- 02-06-18 Date Closed at 10:00am
- 02-15-18 and onward: evaluations being conducted
The City of Brea is soliciting written information and budgetary cost to provide a corporate-wide phone and voicemail system.
The purpose of this Request for Information (RFI) is to solicit information from qualified vendors for Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP), Hybrid, or possibly a Hosted/Cloud solution that meets the City of Brea requirements. Once the City decides which options best meets our needs, demonstration dates will be set, then, a Request for Proposal (RFP) process will take place utilizing the City’s eProcurement Portal.
Classification Codes (Registration)
When you register with the City of Brea as a vendor, please remember to include as many Classification Codes in your registration to help maximize your procurement and contracting opportunities. You will then receive email notifications of solicitation requests that match your listed classification codes.